D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl
2011 PLAYER AGREEMENT
This is a binding player/game agreement, dated ___________, between the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl and :
Print Name ________________________________________________
In consideration of the respective promises herein both parties hereto agree as follows:
1) The term of this agreement will extend from the date signed to December 3, 2011 and subject however, to termination as specified by the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl , by-laws
2) The player promises that during the term of this Agreement he will play amateur football as specified by the bylaws of the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl. The player agrees to participate in all practices and training sessions, Media events, and game scheduled by the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl.
3) The player further agrees that he will be physically fit and skilled in football play. He will submit to the organizers, a physical exam report, indicating he is eligible to participate in football activities. This medical report will be from a certified medical doctor, and dated no more than 12 months prior to December 3, 2011. Players may purchase medical coverage insurance for this game at their own expense.
4) The player promises that he will conduct himself in a proper, socially acceptable manner at all times as a representative of the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl. Failure to comply with this stipulation may result in termination of this agreement and no further participation in the D-III Football Senior Classic.
5)The player agrees that he will assume all risks of playing football which he recognizes as a physical contact sport and further agrees to release and hold harmless the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl ,The CDFL,and their officers, directors, coaches and staff . In addition , the player further agrees to release and hold harmless any municipality, school district , or representatives thereof, including but not limited to , parties in control of stadiums and locker facilities.
6) The Player agrees that he will accept no monetary compensation for playing football in the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl, which prohibits the payment of players. Players will receive apparel gifts for their participation. The player further agrees that the only consideration to be given, by the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl, is the opportunity to participate in this senior showcase game. It is the player’s responsibility for arranging travel and lodging in order to participate in this Bowl game..
7) The player acknowledges that he has the responsibility to provide all rule mandated player equipment and helmet for participation in the game. The player affirms that he understands it is his responsibility to supply and wear proper mandated equipment. The 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl reserves the right to inspect and deem acceptable ALL player equipment.
8) The player grants to the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl, the right to use his name and picture for publicity and promotional purposes in newspapers, websites, magazines, programs, videos, web casts, radio and television broadcasts and any other publicity or promotional material for the 2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl
Sign here and return -_______________________________________________Date__________