2011 D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl
Tentative Daily Practice and Event Itinerary
ITINERARY- The following is general/tentative information for players, scouts, fans, and media in planning for the events leading up to the first Annual D2 vs NAIA Senior Bowl in Middletown, New York on Saturday 12/3/11, 2 pm kick-off (note all practices are open to the media and public)
- Thursday 12/1/11- Player, coach arrival and Check-in at game hotel – 11:00am, registration followed by “Meet and Greet” organizational meeting in main hotel conference room. Practice session #1- 12:30 pm-2:30- lunch break, Practice session #2- 4:30-6:30pm
- Friday 12/2/11- Breakfast7:00-8:30am- Bus to field 8:45am Practice session #3- 9-12:00pm at practice facility, lunch break, 12:00-1:15 at hotel. Practice session #4- 2-4:30pm.at practice facility. Practice session #5- team meetings in hotel as needed.
- Friday 12/2/11- D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl Player Banquet, 7-9:15pm, Ramapo College banquet hall.
- Saturday 12/3/11- Pre –Game Breakfast 7:00-8:30am in hotel- Bus to game field 9:00am Practice session #5- 10-12:00pm- Walk through at practice facility/game field,
- Game. – 2:00 pm Kickoff, post game wrap-up 4:30pm on field.
Saturday 12/3/11-Game Kickoff 2pm
The Executive Committee of the D2vsNAIA Senior Bowl is proud to announce that the Comfort Suites Inn will host the players and coaches for the 2011 D3 Football Senior Classic. . The City of Middletown, New York remains proud to showcase the talented senior players of the 2011, D2 and NAIA football seasons. For reservations use the following contact information email: D2vsNAIAbowl@gmail.com Players must stay in the Official hotel for the Division 2 vs. NAIIA Senior Bowl to assist in player transport to and from practices and meals. In closing, special discounted room rates have been obtained and are inclusive of a breakfast buffet for the players.